Description: 6,000 square feet includes private treatment areas, spacious and well-equipped gym, 60 by 15-foot heated swimming pool, whirlpool/Jacuzzi, separate men’s and women’s locker rooms and showers.
Assets/Equipment: All of the traditional therapeutic modalities are available for the more acute stages of a patient’s care as well as an impressive variety of exercise equipment options for patients in the latter stages of recovery. Educational resource materials are abundant for prevention programs; they also contribute greatly to our Healthy Workplace and Early Intervention Program regimens. Extended hours of operation are available for independent exercisers Monday through Friday from 5:30 am until 8:00 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm. An experienced, dedicated and cordial staff provides compassionate, effective service.
- Acute and chronic patient care of all age groups
- Aquatic therapy
- Independent exercise programs with access to PT’s and PRN’s.
- Biofeedback training/neuromuscular re-education
- Work conditioning and on-site ergonomic evaluations
- Industrial medicine consultation with local business and industry
|707-725-6995||707-725-9152||6:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
Independent Exercise Hours:
5:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday
2600 Newburg Road
On the southeast corner of Rohnerville and Newburg Road