Our Eureka location is 3,500 square feet and includes semi-private rooms, a well-equipped gym and varied cervical and lumber traction options. A Jacuzzi pool kept at 100 to 102 degrees F. makes it ideal for the arthritic patient, but not too warm to do an effective pool exercise regimen.
Assets/Equipment: Modern modalities and varied equipment for strengthening, stretching, aerobic conditioning and work conditioning. Extended office hours provide flexible treatment time options for patients who work or have other scheduling conflicts. An experienced and energized staff is dedicated to working closely with the physician and patient to achieve the best possible care.
- Orthopedic patient care (acute and chronic conditions, all ages)
- Work conditioning (gets the injured worker back to work)
- Pool therapy
- Industrial medicine consultations with local business and industry
- Ultraviolet treatment regimens for psoriasis and other dermatological conditions
- Independent exercise regimens with access to PT’s and PRN’s.
- Temporomandibular joint syndrome management
- Key functional Capacity Assessments to determine safe functional work tolerances
- Pelvic floor dysfunction and bladder control training
|707-443-8354||707-443-9607||6:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
Independent Exercise Hours:
5:30 am to 6:00 pm, Monday-Friday
2306 Dean Street, Eureka
On the corner of Dean St. and 23rd St., one block west of Harrison Ave. and one block off of Buhne St. near the General Hospital campus